[CentOS] A question

Thu Feb 14 13:09:20 UTC 2013
mark <m.roth at 5-cent.us>

On 02/13/13 17:53, John R Pierce wrote:
> On 2/13/2013 7:46 AM, m.roth at 5-cent.us wrote:
>> That's "tease me about my age, and I'll beat you with my cane".<g>  And
>> RH9 was fine - that's what I ran on my firewall/router box for*years*,
>> with few updates.
>
> my home firewall/router box is STILL running something that started life
> as RHL6 but is heavily hacked up.   hasn't ever been broken into, so
> I've not had a lot of incentive to rip it apart and redo it.

I started, I think, with either 5 or 5.2 for a firewall router, and ran
Bastille Linux on it. Never got invaded, as far as I could tell.

	mark

--
This email transmission contains information. If it was confidential,
I'dbe telling you it on the phone. It's intended for the addresses. The

Only dead critters from the Cretaceous and before were harmed by the
creation of this message, and they haven't cared since the comet hit.