[CentOS] Bind - built in root hints?

Wed Feb 20 00:35:46 UTC 2013
Bry8 Star <bry8star at yahoo.com>

sorry, let me re-phrase:

Some users do not want to update their bind with what rhel/centos
repo provides.
Some users update their bind/hint files when centos/rhel repo updates.
so those who want to manually place/use the hint file for their
BIND, they can do so bit easily if the old one is visible.

-- Bright Star.

Received from John R Pierce, on 2013-02-20 12:28 AM: