[CentOS] Did anybody do a dovecot update on centos 5.x?

Tue Feb 26 13:51:33 UTC 2013
Florian La Roche <Florian.LaRoche at gmx.net>

On Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 02:31:05PM +0100, Götz Reinicke - IT Koordinator wrote:
> Hi,
>
> dose anybody did a dovecot update from the original 1.0.7 to e.g. 1.1 or
> 1.2 from atrpms repository?
>
> We dont have any special settings; Each user one mbox mailbox. About 500
> imap/pop3 accounts, 400GB data.
>
> Any suggestions and comments are welcome.

I am still running dovecot-1.2.17 on CentOS-5, I think the 2.0 and newer
versions do get into trouble with selinux.

Recompiled within a local koji setup, based on newer RH rpms, so no atrpms
version for me. Download from http://jur-linux.org/download/el-updates/5/

best regards,

Florian La Roche