[CentOS] GUI volume control/mixer in C6??

Wed Feb 27 20:05:00 UTC 2013
Fred Smith <fredex at fcshome.stoneham.ma.us>

On Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 01:14:12PM -0600, Frank Cox wrote:
> On Wed, 27 Feb 2013 14:12:13 -0500
> Fred wrote:
>
> > What do all the rest of you do to solve this problem?
>
> alsamixer

Frank:

what does your alsamixer look like? mine has a single slider for output,
does your have more than that?

the way it is working for me, it's not a bit better than just depending on
the volume slider the pops up when I click the speaker icon on the top
panel.

something more fully-featured sure would be nice.

Fred

                     all ages, now and forevermore! Amen."