[CentOS] GUI volume control/mixer in C6??

Wed Feb 27 20:53:03 UTC 2013
Marcin Lage <marcin.lage at gmail.com>

In my system, alsamixer show me this:

Card: PulseAudio                                         F1:
Help
│ Chip: PulseAudio                                       F2:  System
information
│ Item: Master                                               Esc:
Exit
│
│
│
┌──┐                                     │
│
│▒▒│                                     │
│
│▒▒│                                     │
│
│▒▒│                                     │
│
│▒▒│                                     │
│
│▒▒│                                     │
│
│▒▒│                                     │
│
│▒▒│                                     │
│
│▒▒│                                     │
│
│▒▒│                                     │
│
│▒▒│                                     │
│
│▒▒│                                     │
│
├──┤                                     │
│
│OO│                                     │
│
└──┘                                     │
│
100<>100                                   │
│                                  < Master
>└───────────────────────────────────────

and then with F6, I can see all sound cards drivers :
                            Sound Card ──────┐
                          │-  (default)
│
                          │0  HDA ATI SB
│
                          │1  HDA ATI HDMI
│
                          │   enter device
name...│
this point, I select the first option, which bring all mixer options for
this driver.