[CentOS] gdisk dependancy problem

Meyer, Bruce bdmeyer at cio.sc.gov
Wed Jan 9 21:26:38 UTC 2013

Hi Stephen,
 Thanks for the tip.

I ran:
yum repolist
Loaded plugins: fastestmirror, security
 * base: mirror.linux.duke.edu
 * epel: archive.linux.duke.edu
 * extras: mirror.umd.edu
 * rpmforge: mirror.us.leaseweb.net
 * updates: mirror.umd.edu
base                                                                                                                                                                                                                  | 3.7 kB     00:00
extras                                                                                                                                                                                                                | 3.5 kB     00:00
updates                                                                                                                                                                                                               | 3.5 kB     00:00
repo id                                                                                         repo name                                                                                                                              status
base                                                                                            CentOS-6 - Base                                                                                                                        6,346
epel                                                                                            Extra Packages for Enterprise Linux 6 - x86_64                                                                                         7,228
extras                                                                                          CentOS-6 - Extras                                                                                                                         17
rpmforge                                                                                        RHEL 6 - RPMforge.net - dag                                                                                                            4,458
updates                                                                                         CentOS-6 - Updates                                                                                                                     1,070

I think that shows I am set up for the epel on CentOS 6

I'll redo it with the link you sent me in case I am incorrect.

-= Bruce