[CentOS] 5.9: wait, or CR?

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Fri Jan 11 15:02:47 UTC 2013

On 01/11/2013 02:59 PM, m.roth at 5-cent.us wrote:
> I know about CR - we were using it a year or so ago. I was just wondering
> if there was something you, or the team, were aware of something that
> might be an urgent reason to use the CR.

There are a couple of security updates in there, apart from
firefox/thunderbird none that are marked as Critical. So evaluate the
list with what you use (
http://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos-cr-announce/2013-January/thread.html
)

I suspect most people wanting this will be people looking for the new
features and the kernel enhancements. But consider the package list and
evaluate what your site usage for those packages is.

--
Karanbir Singh
ICQ: 2522219    | Yahoo IM: z00dax      | Gtalk: z00dax