[CentOS] Minimum requirements for CentOS 4,5,6

Andrew S Reis andy at dbmsinc.com
Tue Jan 15 18:26:01 UTC 2013

It's not so much the application requiring it as most of our customers have
really old hardware and barely have enough ram to run C4, let alone C5 or
C6.

Tigerlogic also has an "approved O/S" list. So their DB has to be installed
on the correct version of the O/S to fall under their support umbrella.

Thanks,

Andrew Reis | MCTS, Network+
Microsoft Windows/Networking Support
DBMS Inc.