[CentOS] openscad available?

Mark LaPierre

marklapier at aol.com
Fri Jan 18 16:43:04 UTC 2013

Does anyone know if there is a repo that has openscad for CentOS?

rpmfind.net doesn't turn up anything.

The openscad wiki page says, "As of 2013, prebuilt OpenSCAD packages are
available on many recent Linux and BSD distributions, including Debian,
Ubuntu, Fedora, Arch, and NetBSD. Check your system's package manager
for details."  I though that maybe CentOS might have one too.

I'll try building it from source if not, but I've seldom had success
with that course of action.  Most times the build fails for missing
dependencies which just are not available for CentOS, or it fails to
find them even when they are installed.

--
     _
    °v°