[CentOS] the at command

Jerry Geis geisj at pagestation.com
Tue Jan 22 03:17:44 UTC 2013

> Why do you think you need to do that and make sure they run at exactly
> the same second?  It seems like instead it would be better to make your
> command more robust to small deviations in the time at which they are
> run.

keith - Thanks for your reply.

I do need to run the commands at exactly the same time.
It has nothing to do with making my command more "robust".
It has "everything" to do with "visual" presentation that someone
viewing the 10 boxes will see. if the 10 boxes are not in sync
it will be completely obvious and crappy.

So if cron/at does not support it - I'll find another way.

Thanks everyone!

Jerry