[CentOS] cronjob not running

SilverTip257 silvertip257 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 13:12:09 UTC 2013

On Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 10:24 PM, Keith Keller <
kkeller at wombat.san-francisco.ca.us> wrote:

> On 2013-01-22, SilverTip257 <silvertip257 at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > I composed with HTML and bolded */10
>
> Some people consider it rude to use HTML on a mailing list.  And, as
> we've just seen, it can actually be converted to something incorrect.

I realize you are likely in no way being confrontational here.

No surprise, another item for sticklers to complain about.
Kind of like top-posting ... complain all we want, somebody will do it, and
unless we break their fingers or do it for them they will unintentionally
do it. :-/

I'll be most certain to make every attempt not to make use of HTML features
in the future.  I figured I should explain why my message unintentionally
showed up with asterisks earlier, but that was a can-o-worms. :(

Now if Google/Gmail could let things be -- and not change my settings back
to HTML from the last time I set it to plain text ... plain text is no
longer an option via the webui, swell.

--
Mike