[CentOS] Accessing packages on DVD from rescue mode?

Tue Jan 22 08:47:15 UTC 2013
Toralf Lund <toralf.lund at pgs.com>

Hi,

Does anyone know a way to access rpm packages on the CentOS 6 install
DVD after booting into "rescue mode" from the same DVD? I mean, I can't
immediately see the Packages directory or a full DVD mount point...

TIA,

- Toralf

This e-mail, including any attachments and response string, may contain proprietary information which is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is for the intended recipient only. If you are not the intended recipient or transmission error has misdirected this e-mail, please notify the author by return e-mail and delete this message and any attachment immediately. If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, forward, copy, print or rely on this e-mail in any way except as permitted by the author.