[CentOS] Wysiwyg html editor for note taking

Wed Jan 2 19:55:58 UTC 2013

Robert Moskowitz wrote:
> I am looking for a wsyiwyg html editor for note taking as I build up a
> system to note what I am doing.  I typically just use gedit, but this
> system's notes are getting complex, and using code tabs, lists, and the
> like would make it more enduring.
>
> I am looking at lonote on my F17 notebook, but I would like to do the
> note taking directly on the Centos system.
>
> Just basic html.  Image inclusions if I do screen captures would be nice
> too.

If you find one, let us all know. Every. Single. Word processor (or at
least Word and OpenOffice), along with the HTML editors I've tried in the
past (including quanta) ALL suck dead roaches when it comes to o/p and
formatting HTML. The word processors put *everything* on *every* single
line, and nothing maintains formatting indents.

        mark