[CentOS] sogo

Fri Jan 18 17:49:29 UTC 2013
Gordon Messmer <yinyang at eburg.com>

On 01/18/2013 06:54 AM, Paul Bijnens wrote:
> Has anybody some experience with Sogo?

I've started a couple of test deployments for evaluation, but no
production roll-outs.  I'm planning to deploy with Courier and
PostgreSQL on the back end, and Thunderbird on the client.  If you want
Outlook support, you'll have to build a working Samba 4 installation.
There are currently Samba 4 packages in Fedora, but they don't have
working Kerberos, so they aren't suitable as-is for SOGo.

So far things seem to be working as expected.  All of my installations
authenticate against LDAP, either 389 DS or Active Directory.