[CentOS] Centos 6.3 - which repos to use?

Wed Jan 23 10:13:20 UTC 2013
Leon Fauster <leonfauster at googlemail.com>

to be accurate: http://lists.repoforge.org/pipermail/users/2010-November/018282.html

> I've been using elrepo *very* cautiously, but that's only been for kmod-nvidia.

in general: "the ELRepo Project focuses on hardware related packages to enhance
your experience with Enterprise Linux. This includes filesystem drivers, graphics
drivers, network drivers, sound drivers, webcam and video drivers." :-)

--
LF