[CentOS] load balancer recommendations

Wed Jan 23 15:57:10 UTC 2013

Bowie Bailey wrote:
> On 1/20/2013 10:12 AM, Nikolaos Milas wrote:
>>
>> You'll undoubtedly find more material on the iNet, but I hope the above
>> may serve as a starting point.
>
> The iNet?  Wow, Apple's getting into everything these days...  :)

I think he meant the Inet. <g>

Missed the beginning of this thread, but if this is about serious hardware
load balancers, a few years ago, where I was working, we bought one from
Radware - less expensive than F5, and a very nice box, very configurable.

ObBias: as I worked closely with the sales engineer setting it up, and got
friendly with him, I'd be glad to get you in touch with him....

        mark