[CentOS] Anything Like Solaris' Live Upgrade?

Mon Jan 28 18:14:51 UTC 2013
Tim Evans <tkevans at tkevans.com>

On 01/28/2013 01:05 PM, xrx wrote:
> On 01/28/13 21:27, James A. Peltier wrote:

Thanks. You also need to manage the grub and fstab configurations to
allow the second boot environment to be visible, bootable, and mountable.

--
Tim Evans			|   5 Chestnut Court
Linux/UNIX Consulting		|   Owings Mills, MD 21117
http://www.come-here.com/News/	|   tkevans at tkevans.com