[CentOS] KDE frustrations, now (followup)

Mon Jul 22 13:30:37 UTC 2013
Rex Dieter <rdieter at math.unl.edu>

mark wrote:

> I guess you missed the beginning of this thread: I wanted to add gqview to
> the menu, so I ran the KDE menu updater... and it broke leave - clicking
> leave give me the submenu, bot lock screen does *nothing* at all. I'm
> trying to restore it, rather than having to type my alias for ... I'm not
> at work yet, and I've got 5.9 here, not 6.4, but it's kde's screenlocker.
> That works fine; it's just the menu option hosed.

Strange indeed, menu editor obviously shouldn't do that. :(

the customizations should get saved to something under:
~/.config/menus/

You could try removing stuff from there (manually re-running 'kbuildsycoca4'
after manual changes) until Leave works again.

-- rex