[CentOS] 36-Year-Old Seth Vidal Tragically Killed

m.roth at 5-cent.us m.roth at 5-cent.us
Wed Jul 10 19:32:41 UTC 2013

Larry Martell wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 10, 2013 at 11:25 AM,  <m.roth at 5-cent.us> wrote:
>> John R. Dennison wrote:

>>> Revoked.  Subtle yet very important difference.
>>>
>> Even worse. Could someone point me to where they're getting this
>> information? All I get with googling is the story of his death from
>> yesterday.
>
> http://www.heraldsun.com/breakingnews/x177810618/Driver-arrested-in-cyclist-hit-and-run

Thanks. I can't say I appreciate it, when it's about something this bad,
but it's good to know. Given that the driver turned himself in, sounds as
if he just drove away without thinking to stop. Bad for him, and bad for
all of us. I hadn't known who was the leader on yum, and I really,
*really* appreciate that piece of software.

      mark