[CentOS] problems with apache downgrade

m.roth at 5-cent.us

Thu Jul 11 21:56:52 UTC 2013

There was an upgrade on a couple of our servers yesterday, mid-afternoon
our time, of httpd and httpd-devel, and suddenly SiteMinder (bleah)
stopped working correctly, and is now pegging a cpu, according to top. So,
as a last resort, I tried downgrading both of them. When I did so, the
server that uses ssl *erased* mod-ssl, not downgrading it, and I'll have
to find where I can get the previous version tomorrow... but that
shouldn't happen, I should think. Downgrade *should* get everything,
unless it's brand new, and this isn't.

       mark