[CentOS] SpamAssassin under CentOS-6.4

Timothy Murphy gayleard at alice.it
Sun Jul 14 14:51:25 UTC 2013

Rob Kampen wrote:

> I just checked on my server - no process for spam* but there are 3 for
> amavis and I get emails into my client with the "***SPAM*** " heading,
> thus spamassassin is running and doing the task, called and managed by
> amavisd. I have never done an autopsy on the whole mix as it just worked
> when I followed the recipe.

Thanks for your response.
I too have 3 amavis processes running:
one (master) and two (virgin child).

Which recipe did you follow?
Please could I see either your amavisd.conf
or the diff file between your current version and the original one?

I'm wondering if email is being passed from postfix to amavisd
on my system.

--
Timothy Murphy
e-mail: gayleard /at/ eircom.net