[CentOS] Frustrated. Java on Centos 6 doesn't give an error message when downloading from a Samsung Galaxy S3

Rock

Rocksockdoc at gmail.com
Wed Jul 17 18:38:34 UTC 2013

On Mon, 03 Jun 2013 16:55:47 -0400, Scott Robbins wrote:

> I don't see anything to add--you linked to the forum thread, which covers
> most of the information we have had here.

Just for the record, for the past two weeks, for whatever (unknown) reason,
I have been unable to mount the phone in PTP mode (i.e., camera mode) onto
the Centos laptop. Sigh.

This is pretty frustrating.

I'm sure *something* changed (either on the phone or on the laptop); but,
whatever it is, is unknown to me.

Sigh ...