[CentOS] HPN-SSH performance optimization?

Ljubomir Ljubojevic

centos at plnet.rs
Mon Jul 22 16:46:42 UTC 2013

Hi.
I wonder what is a current position on HPN-SSH patch for OpenSSH is?

I have seen a progress was made, so I was wondering if that patch is
safe enough and if anyone is building it?

Maybe separate package to accept connections to special port for local
network (without NFS/Samba)?

It is supposed to provide up to 20x more speed over ssh.
Homepage is here http://www.psc.edu/index.php/hpn-ssh

Also, I heard about some additions to Openssh so that it can transport
larger files without encryption? Was it added?

--
Ljubomir Ljubojevic
(Love is in the Air)