[CentOS] NFS not exporting filesystem ACLs

Gregory Machin

gdm at linuxpro.co.za
Wed Jul 24 04:27:08 UTC 2013

Hi.
I have a test system in an lab I have copied over  the /etc/sysconfig/nfs
and /etc/exports from productions all the same services are running. But in
the test environment the client mounts the nfs exports but the file system
ACLs are not visible , what have I missed ?

I have stopped the firewall on the server and that didn't help.
Filesystem acls are enabled in fstab for the file system with the exports
on it.
We are using nfs v3 and it's configured on the server and in the mounts on
the client.

Thanks

Greg