[CentOS] Filesystem missing from computer:///

Thu Jul 18 11:55:36 UTC 2013
Toralf Lund <toralf.lund at pgs.com>

Hi

Does anyone know what exactly controls which filesystems are listed when
opening Computer (URL computer:///) in the File Browser?

I have a system disk with 4 different data partitions, but only 3 of
them show up in the list. The "missing" one can, however, be mounted
just fine from the command line, and it's also included in
/dev/disk/by-label. It has an NTFS file system, but so do two of three
that do get listed. (I've installed "ntfs-3g" to be able to access
them.) Any idea what's going on?

CentOS version is 6.4, x86_64.

- Toralf

This e-mail, including any attachments and response string, may contain proprietary information which is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is for the intended recipient only. If you are not the intended recipient or transmission error has misdirected this e-mail, please notify the author by return e-mail and delete this message and any attachment immediately. If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, forward, copy, print or rely on this e-mail in any way except as permitted by the author.