[CentOS] Adding browsers

Wed Jul 3 03:07:51 UTC 2013
Scott Robbins <scottro at nyc.rr.com>

On Tue, Jul 02, 2013 at 10:51:38PM -0400, Yves Bellefeuille wrote:
> On Tuesday 02 July 2013, Beartooth <beartooth at comcast.net> wrote:
>
> > Are there ways a subtechnoid can run Arora, Dillo, Epiphany,
> > Konqueror, Midori, Kazehakase, Rekonq, Opera, and Pan on this CentOS
> > -- without falling into the bad old pit of dependency hell?
>
> Wow, I thought I knew many different browsers!
>
> Arora: If you mean Firefox Aurora, alpha software is axiomatically not
> supported by CentOS. You can go to https://www.mozilla.org/en-
> US/firefox/all-aurora.html and download it there.

I think the OP means arora, as typed.  It's a lightweight, fairly simple
browser.  I have it installed, but running rpm -q indicates that it's from
a Mandriva rpm, and frankly, I don't remember where I got it, I might have
rebuilt it at some point.
Dillo should be fairly easy to find for CentOS.  I see I have that too--ah,
Ok, seems as if it had a spec file and I built it.

--
Scott Robbins
PGP keyID EB3467D6