[CentOS] RedHat software collections and CentOS

Mon Jul 8 11:16:24 UTC 2013
John R. Dennison <jrd at gerdesas.com>

On Mon, Jul 08, 2013 at 06:57:08PM +0800, Earl Ramirez wrote:

> Atomic Corp [0] packages mysql-5-5, you can give them a try I have been
> using their repo for over a year, however I only use them for mysql and
> openvas-manager.

If you want mysql-5.5 please consider using IUS; it's sane, it works
with the base centos packages properly and it's properly maintained.

Atomic should be avoided at all costs.

More information can be found by following the relevant links at:

http://wiki.centos.org/AdditionalResources/Repositories

							John
--
The belief that there is only one truth and that oneself is in possession
of it, seems to me the deepest root of all that is evil in the world.

-- Max Born (1882-1970), German physicist and mathematician, 1954 Nobel
   Laureate in Physics, grandfather of Olivia Newton-John(!), Natural
   Philosophy of Cause and Chance (1964)