[CentOS] Cannot find some packages in CentOS 6.2

Tue Jul 9 12:50:15 UTC 2013
Earl Ramirez <earlaramirez at gmail.com>

On Tue, 2013-07-09 at 12:41 +0000, Miraj Mohamed wrote:
> Hi
>    I am trying to run a set of applications (which was build and run on CentOS 5 successfully) on CentOS 6.2 (x86_64).
> I can't find following packages
>
>    fonts-chinese
>    liberation-fonts
>    freeradius2
>    freeradius2-utils
>
> Why are these packages not available in CentOS6?
> What are the replacement for these packages?
>
> Thanks
> -miraj

Miraj,

A yum search liberation produce the following output:

liberation-fonts-common.noarch : Shared common files of Liberation font
families
liberation-mono-fonts.noarch : Monospace fonts to replace commonly used
                             : Microsoft Courier New
liberation-sans-fonts.noarch : Sans-serif fonts to replace commonly used
                             : Microsoft Arial
liberation-serif-fonts.noarch : Serif fonts to replace commonly used
Microsoft
                              : Times New Roman

--

Kind Regards