[CentOS] SELinux Question

Mon Jul 22 14:55:44 UTC 2013
Paul Norton <pnorton3.14 at gmail.com>

Hello Ken
Try this " <search term > site:danwalsh.livejournal.com" in your searches.
Also this is a good book
http://www.amazon.com/SELinux-Example-Using-Security-Enhanced/dp/0131963694/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1374504654&sr=8-2&keywords=selinux

This is the best I can do as I don't understand. What message? Could you
post it? If its bind, did you check iptables?

All the best Paul