[CentOS] PXE Boot Live CD

Tucker junk at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 16:24:21 UTC 2013

I haven't but I'll take a look. I'm pretty close to finalizing my build
system though. I use ruby to parse a JSON manifest and shell out to run the
steps I mentioned above (except where there's a native ruby option). It has
been a lesson in patience but now we have a pretty customizable build.

--tucker