[CentOS] Facebook group needs help with newbie member questions

Rajagopal Swaminathan raju.rajsand at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 07:47:47 UTC 2013

Greetings,

On Fri, Jun 7, 2013 at 3:05 AM, Ljubomir Ljubojevic <centos at plnet.rs> wrote:
> Hi all.
>
> A represent Official CentOS group on Facebook:
> https://www.facebook.com/groups/2371797727/
>
> Recently we have grown to 3.240+ members, and it looks like we are now
> more visible since we reached 3000+ members. In last 7 days we had 131
> new members ~19 per day, mostly newbie's with problems.
>
> Since I am only active admin/knowledgeable person in the group, I am
> under big load. Karanbir and Ralph try to help, but I am mostly alone
> "out there"
>
> So if any of you are willing to answer to newbie questions and maybe add
> to our howto documents, you are more then welcome.

Thanks LL.

I have just joined that page. Though I have not had too much of
hands-on in 6.4, I will try and take care of those lowly and lonely
queries.

*Disclaimer*: I am not certified *anything* . but I have worked on
centos and have about 30++ years behind me in IT field. a
"light-weight fossil" as someone referred here, and a light hearted
fossil at that :) . Nowhere near the River Owl ;).

Regards,

Rajagopal