[CentOS] KVM console?

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Sun Jun 9 14:11:16 UTC 2013

On 06/05/2013 11:22 PM, Les Mikesell wrote:
> Yes, that works, even starting from a freenx session.   I just didn't
> understand what  "File/add connection" meant in virt-manager.   That's
> probably good enough for the scale of things at the moment.

this is much more secure than doing vnc directly to the remote machine (
for obvious reasons ) - since qemu will open a real vnc port on the host
machine for every session you request it to.

If its a linux vm instance, why vnc at all, the emulated serial console
should be enough (?)

--
Karanbir Singh