[CentOS] Issue tracker question: Can I delete/replace an attachment?

Toralf Lund

toralf.lund at pgs.com
Mon Jun 10 08:26:30 UTC 2013

Hi.

I recently uploaded a file to a certain issue in the CentOS issue
tracker. I then found it wasn't quite correct, so I edited it, then
tried "Upload file" again, with the same filename, but got a message saying:

APPLICATION ERROR #9

This is a duplicate file. Please delete the file first.

Please use the "Back" button in your web browser to return to the
in this error or select another action. You can also click an option
from the menu bar to go directly to a new section.

I can't find a way to "delete the file first", though. Is this possible?
Is there any other way I can attach a file as a replacement for
previously attached file?

- Toralf

This e-mail, including any attachments and response string, may contain proprietary information which is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is for the intended recipient only. If you are not the intended recipient or transmission error has misdirected this e-mail, please notify the author by return e-mail and delete this message and any attachment immediately. If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, forward, copy, print or rely on this e-mail in any way except as permitted by the author.