[CentOS] crash with CentOS 6.3 2.6.32-220.4.1.el6.x86_64

drichards at globalcerts.net drichards at globalcerts.net
Fri Jun 14 15:57:40 UTC 2013

Actually I just looked at the tool, and all it was doing was using telnet
to check if a couple daemons were up. And the crash happens only in one
out of hundreds of these calls, so it's hard to reproduce.

Since I have the screen shot, how/where can I report this as a known
problem? I looked at the bug fixes, but couldn't tell if this has been
fixed on 6.4 (-248 version).

Thanks,

  Dirce