[CentOS] Missing Chrome Dependency

Alfred von Campe alfred at von-campe.com
Thu Jun 20 14:27:48 UTC 2013

On Jun 19, 2013, at 12:48, Johnny Hughes wrote:

> There is now a 32 bit version of chromium posted ... same instructions
> ... please test it.

I was out of the office yesterday so I couldn't test it until now.  It installs
and runs fine for me, but I go get the same warning that was previously reported:

[13520:13520:0620/100425:ERROR:zygote_host_impl_linux.cc(144)] Running without the SUID sandbox! See https://code.google.com/p/chromium/wiki/LinuxSUIDSandboxDevelopment for more information on developing with the sandbox on.
libprotobuf ERROR third_party/protobuf/src/google/protobuf/message_lite.cc:123] Can't parse message of type "in_memory_url_index.InMemoryURLIndexCacheItem" because it is missing required fields: (cannot determine missing fields for lite message)

Thanks for making this available so quickly after my request, Johnny.  This will
be much appreciated by our user base.

Alfred