[CentOS] install java?

John R. Dennison jrd at gerdesas.com
Sun Jun 23 07:46:30 UTC 2013

On Sun, Jun 23, 2013 at 11:54:15AM +0430, hadi motamedi wrote:
> Dear All
> On my centos 6.2 machine, when I use its default mozilla to browse
> 192.168.111.121:10087 it returns "loading java class, wait" and waits
> endlessly. Can you please let me know how can I install java on this
> machine to get rid of the above message and be able to proceed?

So we're back to this again, are we?

Did you bother to google?  To check the CentOS wiki?

No, you did not.  Because if you had you would have gotten a solution.

							John
--
Simply having rules does not change the things that people want to do.  You
have to change incentives.

-- Jimmy Wales (8 August 1966), US Internet entrepreneur, founder of WikiPedia,
   Interview with Reason magazine (June 2007)