[CentOS] Korganizer Calendar Alarms stopped working

Frank Cox theatre at melvilletheatre.com
Mon Jun 24 21:47:46 UTC 2013

On Mon, 24 Jun 2013 17:33:52 -0400
ken wrote:

> I don't think that's the problem. kalarm is not currently running
> (according to 'ps'), but the KOrganizer daemon is... and most
> importantly, korganizer is now properly invoking the alarms (the small
> windows are popping up).

Then you might want to insure that the korganizer daemon will run every time
you log in.   You can use the same steps that I described in my last reply to
do that.  Otherwise the program will work until you log out, and not again
unless you take steps to run it again manually the next time you log in.

> Where is the Melville Theater?

Note url three lines down.