[CentOS] Http tunnel via a http proxy to another http proxy server

Heng Su

ste.suheng at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 16:45:20 UTC 2013

Hi All,

   Is that possible create a http tunnel to remote http tunnel server via a
middle http proxy?

Here is my situation :
   My Company only allow http protocol and they created a http proxy
server. So when we want to access internet we have to set the http proxy
settings for the browser or application.

   Now I want to access outside without restrictions of http protocol and
also not limited to 80 port.
As they blocked the ssh, so the SSH reverse binding is not possible.
   So is that possible to create a http tunnel via the http proxy of my
company and aim to my own server outside?
   Or there is any other good idea? Thank you very much.

--
Thanks & Best Regards,
Su Heng