[CentOS] Http tunnel via a http proxy to another http proxy server

Heng Su ste.suheng at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 17:19:16 UTC 2013

Hi all,

   Sorry, I misunderstood the parameters of the httptunnel, for referenced
: actually I can use the http proxy to create a tunnel to my own tunnel
server. The parameter -P can do this.
Oh, Frank, Thank you.
   As security purpose and our company too big, they rejected our request
to open the port or protocol. So I should try the http tunnel firstly from
the httptunnel manual should be worked. If still can not I think I will use
a usb broadband and change the route tables to bridge internet and our
intranet.

  Thank you.

On 28 June 2013 00:51, Frank Cox <theatre at melvilletheatre.com> wrote:

> On Fri, 28 Jun 2013 00:45:20 +0800
> Heng Su wrote:
>
> >    So is that possible to create a http tunnel via the http proxy of my
> > company and aim to my own server outside?
> >    Or there is any other good idea?
>
> The best idea would be to talk to the system administration department at
> your
> company and get them to set something up for you to meet your needs.
>
> Trying to do an end-run around their security setup will probably not be
> well
> received.
>
> --
> MELVILLE THEATRE ~ Real D 3D Digital Cinema ~ www.melvilletheatre.com