[CentOS] 6.4 failing to connect

Sat Jun 1 17:56:50 UTC 2013
Beartooth <beartooth at comcast.net>

On Thu, 30 May 2013 20:07:41 +0200, Ljubomir Ljubojevic wrote:

> It is also possible that he has DVD Media repo enabled (in
> CentOS-Media.repo).

	Got it in one! I disremember just what I imagined that repo to be
or do.

	Another subscriber told me exactly what to change, where, and
how. I did, and Shazam! It began updating itself like a m*d b*st*rd, as
we say in these here parts: a new kernel and 76 updates to installed
packages. Whee!

	So then I started installing things I need (like Alpine and Pan),
and that also worked -- double whee! -- as did scp over my LAN, to
get .pinerc, .pan2, etc. Triple whee!

	Many many thanks to all!
Remember I have precious (very precious!) little idea where up is.