[CentOS] XFS zero length file problem

Mon Jun 10 16:22:54 UTC 2013
John R Pierce <pierce at hogranch.com>

we're running into a scenario similar to this with CentOS 6, zero length
files after a system crash.

I'm not exactly sure which kernel version they are running in production
(its in China), but I'm trying to find out.   its probably a year or so
old, our manufacturing operations folks do NOT like installing random
updates without very good reasons.

meanwhile, I wonder if anyone familiar with it knows if the fix that
Dave Chinner discusses in that posting I link above has been backported
to a recent EL6 kernel.