[CentOS] Multiple windows shell multiplexer...

Wed Jun 19 14:22:13 UTC 2013
John Doe <jdmls at yahoo.com>

Hi,

I am currently using keyboardcast but I had to modify the sources to make it behave "properly" (light, auto-placed, auto-tiled windows, etc) and... I lost my modifications and do not want to recode it once more... :/

I wanted to use mssh (not the python one, the one from Bradley Smith) but I cannot find an rpm and cannot compile it on CentOS 5 due to a too old vte-devel library (compiles on CentOS 6 though)...

Anyone knows a good *multiple windows* shell multiplexer...?

Thx,
JD