[CentOS] Cert RHCSA

Sun Jun 2 16:39:39 UTC 2013
Micky <mickylmartin at gmail.com>

Unless you really wanna spend money on it, I would say that
certification is just a piece of paper. Ah discard that, in this case,
it is not even a piece of paper since you don't get one after passing!

Have been there, seen the guys who knew more than CEs or SAs.

Just get the books, read them, study the docs and put it to use!