[CentOS] Centos6.4 routing problem

Wed Jun 5 07:29:03 UTC 2013
Johan Vermeulen <jvermeulen at cawdekempen.be>

Op 05-06-13 07:23, James Hogarth schreef:
>> Long time here too... But MASQUERADE on both interfaces feels wrong given
> what it does... Shouldn't this only be on the 'outside' of a router... Or
> did this change at some point in the last few years?
>
> That's what I get for checking mailing lists when I first wake up... The OP
> has eth+ lines in his iptables but the interfaces are em+
>
> OP was this iptables generated from some sort of tool or hand crafted? I'd
> it properly for the system at hand...

hello,

thanks for the reactions

it's generated by a script, and I probably put too much in iptables
manually trying to get it to work.

I would be happy to test further and determine what is the minimum
needed in iptables to make it work,
but this ltsp-setup is giving me other problems that I have to solve
first, if I ever want to use it.

Lesson learned here is : do not use the script but indeed do it properly.

Greetings, J.