[CentOS] ipv6 only kickstart installs

Sun Jun 16 22:05:09 UTC 2013
Eero Volotinen <eero.volotinen at iki.fi>

network is not required, you can also use --initrd-inject trick like this:

NAME=$(date +%s)-$RANDOM

virt-install --name rhel6PVi-console-$NAME \
--disk /var/lib/libvirt/images/rhel6PV-console-$NAME.img,size=5 \
--nographics \
--vcpus=1 --ram=1024 \
--location /var/www/html/centos.iso \
--initrd-inject=/var/www/html/anaconda-ks.cfg \
--extra-args="console=ttyS0,115200 ks=file:/anaconda-ks.cfg" \
--network=bridge:br0

--
Eero