[CentOS] CentOS 6 SFF motherboard or complete system

Thu Jun 27 18:32:10 UTC 2013
John R Pierce <pierce at hogranch.com>

On 6/27/2013 9:44 AM, m.roth at 5-cent.us wrote:
> Well, I have no idea was SFF is an acronym for

"Small Form Factor", as opposed to standard large PCs.

most anything using a mainstream Intel chipset, Z77 (for Ivy Bridge) or
Z78 (for Haskell).  for SFF, you want either microATX or some form of
ITX most likely, depending on HOW small you want.

for 98% of workloads, the core-I5 give you better bang-for-the-buck, btw