[CentOS] Software RAID complete drives or individual partitions

Les Mikesell

lesmikesell at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 16:25:54 UTC 2013

On Wed, Mar 6, 2013 at 10:00 AM, Mark Snyder
<msnyder at highlandsolutions.com> wrote:

> I've used software raid quite a bit, and have developed a few rules of thumb, hope these help!

Do you (or anyone...) have any rules of thumb regarding drives over
2TB or using raid sets that were created on Centos5 under Centos6?   I
once booted a centos5 box with the initial centos6 'live' CD and it
permanently broke all of the auto-detected mirrors so I have been a
little reluctant to it again.

--
  Les Mikesell
    lesmikesell at gmail.com