[CentOS] Apache setup problems

Bruce Whealton

bruce at futurewaveonline.com
Sun Mar 10 08:28:56 UTC 2013

I am using http://www.dnsdynamic.org/ for the subdomain
fwwebdev.dnsdynamic.com and I changed from http://freedns.afraid.org/ to
dnsexit.com for the domain futurewavewebdevelopment.com since the servers at
afraid.org seemed to have stopped forwarding the domain.
So, it works, except for the php part.  I made the files executable.
What I mean by the php part doesn't work is that it is just being thrown
out.  There is no attempt to process it as php.  I think I mentioned
elsewhere that
the php was installed using yum.
Thanks,
Bruce