[CentOS] Apache setup problems

Tilman Schmidt

t.schmidt at phoenixsoftware.de
Mon Mar 11 08:36:37 UTC 2013

Am 11.03.2013 04:44, schrieb Craig White:
> On Sun, 2013-03-10 at 20:19 -0400, Bruce Whealton wrote:
>> I didn't think I needed to make the files executable.  Anyway, the simple
>> index.php has a title, an H1 tag and a couple php statements, one of which
>> is phpinfo();
>> My page, that I get has just the title and the content inside the h1 tag.
>> When I view the source, there is nothing that was inside a php block.
>> Meaning, it didn't run the php code and output html.
>> I was looking at the apache error log and not finding anything useful.
> ----
> details will likely provide a solution.
>
> What is output of these 2 commands...
>
> cat index.php
>
> rpm -qa | grep php

cat /etc/httpd/conf.d/php.conf

might also be interesting.

And, while you're at it, the HTML source of the page as it arrives
in your browser, and the log entries Apache emits to access_log and
error_log when you access the page. Including those you don't find
useful, if you please. They may well be useful to us.

--
Tilman Schmidt
Phoenix Software GmbH