[CentOS] Postfix (Roundcube client) sends mail, but not able to receive

Austin Einter

austin.einter at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 03:11:39 UTC 2013

I hope this comes from perl-mailtools package.
It was installed using yum.

I just searched MIME/Header.pm is there but in a different path.

In my system, MIME/Header.pm is present in path
/usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.5/Mail/Header.pm

Looks amivsd is searching at below paths

*/usr/local/lib64/perl5
/usr/local/share/perl5
/usr/lib64/perl5/vendor_perl
/usr/share/perl5/vendor_perl
/usr/lib64/perl5 /usr/share/perl5

*
How can I instruct amivsd to look at path /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.5

Many thanks for great support.

-Austin